Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #261
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes NYJ the [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] are just what the doctor ordered. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks!
    What kind of fur is this anyway? All I know is it's very soft and sort of tickles! hee hee!
    Hey are those NEW stilletoes????!?!???
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #262
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    How were those Doors Lancelot?
    With the 21st Century Doors we fans get the chance to Love Them Two Times! LOL!

    Hi NewYorkJettster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffs [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] * //oo\\
    Thanks for the coffee and breakfast buffet on this fine Sunday Morn.
    You really ARE a bad girl aren't you? Skipping w*rk and all! How many times do we get to spank you before you finally understand that being a bad girl only results in more red cheeks?
    Assume the position please! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Have a wonderful day everybody!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #263
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well alrighty then! Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Hahaha... Do you want these too? [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #264
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes GUS~ Brand spanking NEW stilletoes. Hahahahaha...

    It's Manic Monday and it's going to [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] here. So I think I will go see a movie today
    Freddy vs Jason is out and I have seen every one of their movies so I have to see this one also. Here's some mud in your eye [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

    Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 25, 2003 07:30 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  5. #265
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Freddy vs. Jason over the weekend.
    I've seen all of the Freddy and Jason movies and was looking forward to this one but man oh man it was horrible.
    The girl in the movie from Destiny's Child better not quit her day job - worst actress I've seen in a while.
    The loser of the battle???? - The audience!!!!!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

  6. #266
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    please get the weekend here asap!

  7. #267
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Freddy and Jason in one movie? I wonder if it will be one of those Thelma and Louise sort of deals! LOL!
    Enjoy and have a nice day NYJ! Unfortunately I must now depart for w*rk.
    It's just another Manic Monday alright!!!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #268
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's my Summertime [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] 2fer Salute [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] :

    "Summer's Almost Gone" - The Doors
    "The Boys of Summer" - Don Henley

    aaww ! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] What the **** ...

    "Beach Baby" - First Class
    "Summer Nights" - Olivia "Fig Newton" John

    Bye Summer [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] !!

  9. #269
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am currently listening to Alison Krause Live.
    She has such an angelic voice.
    Love her!

  10. #270
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Lance~ how about " Summer Lovin " by Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. Hee, hee.


    My 2 pics are
    Lights Out~ Lisa Marie Presley
    Hole In The World~ The Eagles [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Fresh morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served over lookin the beautiful New York Mountains. I'm gonna say it now before I space this out. Have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend. I'm going away for the weekend. I will be back tho on Monday.

    Also sunday nite the Jerry Lewis Telethon starts sunday nite at 9pm my time. Joan Jett will be appearing on it, I have no idea of what time tho. If I find anything out I will let you know. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic